Sunday, October 7, 2012

Welcome To HHWN On The Hewitt Network

Welcome to The Hewitt Health and Wellness Network, sharing in the wealth of Healthy living and lifestyle- with all participants welcome. We are based in Califorina all bloggers is PST.

https://twitter.com/lifestyle711

Enjoying Your Healthy Lifestyle with HHWN
Bryant & Anita Hewitt


Health & Wellness

By: Bryant & Anita Hewitt


We are not experts on health and wellness. We have testimonies on what we have lived and experienced. When working out for the first time in a while, or coming back from a long illness. Do what we all have heard all of our lives? Consult a physician first..

 We also encourage you to have a regular physician and take the recommended medicine.

We will post our blogger’s Monday through Saturday, it will have words of encouragement, healthful hints, healthy menus, fun ways on exercising and the little things that make you feel good.

Our meal suggestions come from various sources such as  http://www.livestrong.com/article/402413-healthy-eating-menu-for-a-week/#ixzz27LdOKEtJ,


About Bryant and Anita Hewit
 
Bryant Hewitt-Husband, Father of two, Grandfather and Godfather to many international recording star.. I am a blessed man to be married to my wife Anita. In my career and walk with the Lord, at one time I was 384 lbs. Through managing my stress level, and working slowly back into shape, Today as I write this to you,  I am 184 lbs. In my past I was an athlete, From Basketball, Track, Baseball, Hockey  and Pickup football.
As I realized that a blimp was skinner then me, and losing close friends to heart attacks that I was heavier than, Change was calling. I Changed my environment, Changed my eating habits, and began working out on a regular basis. And of course placed all in prayer.  An overnight success does not happen in one night. Wait on the Lord, Honor thine temple, and all Good shall come unto thee.
Anita Hewitt – I’m a Wife, Mother, Grandmother but most of all I am an Anointed Woman of God. How this blogger was birth …on September 4th I had a TIA Stroke. They call it a mini stroke but nevertheless it is a stroke.   I have lost a total of 80 lbs. as of today and I’m not at my goal weight so together we can achieve our goals together. How I had lost my weight is by water aerobics, making healthier choices and walking. I you blow a meal then make a healthy choice on your next meal.

One of the most frustrating things I used to hear from doctors, people “You are getting too big and you need to lose weight … but they never tell you how to lose the weight  ... you must remember we didn’t get this weight overnight and we will not lose it overnight.  Quick fixes are not the way. Any diet will work if you stick to it... but if you don’t change your mind with way you look at food then you will repeat unhealthy ways of eating...and that is not healthy for you  I call it “ The Yoyo  Diet”.

Whatever size you are in you can be healthy... so if you a full figured woman you still can be healthy by exercising, making healthy choice and staying active.  A very wise woman told me to “eat less and move more.” It is a simple concept but for some reason we just don’t think about it. 

Healthy Menu’s
For Monday

A good breakfast will start your week off right. Have whole grain toast with low-fat cheese melted on top and an apple for breakfast. For lunch, have 2 cups raw, chopped vegetables dipped in hummus, a quinoa salad and a small orange. Dinner can be simple marinated chicken breasts broiled, served with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment